14. 02. 2019
Jste analytický typ, baví vás čísla a statistika? Do našeho výzkumného týmu právě hledáme Data Research Analyst. Jste to vy? Pak čtěte dále.
The Data Analyst collects, organises and interprets data to turn it into information, and maintains the database by identifying its requirements and solving any similar problems.
A Data Analyst will need to:
- Analyze and interpret project related data sets using statistical techniques.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using analytics reporting tools.
- Use data to create models to identify trends.
- Create data charts, graphs, and tables for the visualisation of data.
- Work with all departments to outline the specific data needs for each project.
- Manage and protect data, including updates, deletion, accessibility, consistency, and integrity.
- Maintain the data directory.
- A degree in Political Science, Politology, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related studies.
- Ability to analyse large datasets.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, SAS, or R.
- Collaborative, team-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional organisational skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Starting Date: ASAP
To Apply: Please send your CV, cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for this position, and a writing sample (see below) to this email address: email@example.com
Writing Sample Requirements:
- Topic: “Democratic innovation will rescue societies from political apathy and disillusionment.”
- Length: 250-300 words.
- Adherence to academic integrity is required. Applications of candidates who are caught plagiarising will be automatically dismissed.
Only a limited number of candidates will be asked for a phone interview. After the phone interview, selected candidates will be assigned a practical exercise followed by a face-to-face interview.
We are looking forward to you!